Clients aren’t leaving their financial advisors because of performance issues. They’re leaving because of communication and service issues with their current advisors.
What are you doing to prevent your clients from switching advisors?
In this episode, David Armstrong talks with Gavin Spitzner, president of Wealth Consulting Partners, about the many ways in which financial technology is growing and changing the financial world. They also discuss what you can do to ensure you aren’t underutilizing what strategies and technology is available to you as an advisor.
David and Gavin discusses:
- How most advisors are underutilizing the technology they have.
- How the long-term bull market in equities has made many advisors complacent and masks problems around organic growth and client expectations.
- Why advisors should expect companies like Amazon or Apple to enter the wealth management industry, and how to prepare..
- When every aspect of wealth planning is built around algorithms, what’s left for the human advisor?
Connect With Gavin Spitzner:
- LinkedIn: Gavin Spitzner
- Wealth Consulting Partners, LLC
- Email Gavin Spitzner
- Twitter: Gavin Spitzner
Connect With David Armstrong:
About Our Guest:
Gavin Spitzner founded his company Wealth Consulting Partners six years ago. They help wealth managers (banks, RIAs, broker dealers) design and execute profitable revenue growth strategies based on enhancing client and internal associate experiences and leveraging modern, integrated technology, professional development and process re-engineering. Some areas of focus include digital advice, portfolio management, reporting and CRM systems, client portals, data aggregation tools and other systems of engagement capabilities as well as emerging AI/machine learning capabilities.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed