In this episode, recorded live at the Wealth Management EDGE conference at the Diplomat Beach Resort Hollywood in Florida, David Armstrong is joined by Robert Sofia, Founder and CEO of Snappy Kraken, a digital marketing platform for financial advisors.
- What problem Sofia was trying to solve when he founded Snappy Kraken.
- Why each financial advisor requires marketing tailored to their own clientele and prospects
- The importance of advisors finding their authentic voice when it comes to creating content
- How technology has changed everything about how prospective clients see advisors, even if advisors don’t use any digital marketing platforms themselves.
- How Sofia stumbled upon the RIA industry after successful stints selling everything from Knives to RVs to automobiles, his first job creating marketing for an RIA in Florida, and how that was the springboard to founding his own firm.
- What opportunities Sofia saw with the acquisition of the firm Advisor Websites, and where Sofia sees the company going in the future.
Connect With Robert Sofia:
Connect With David Armstrong:
About Our Guest:
Robert Sofia is the Chairman and CEO of Snappy Kraken, an automated growth program for financial advisors. He is the author of four books, including Blend Out: From Ordinary to Irresistible: How Advisors Can Market Like The Greatest Brands in the World, released in 2021.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed